Commercial Electrical Services Brisbane
- Lighting: General Lighting can be added to your business or relocated if building alterations are to be done.
- Sensor Lighting: Can be useful in toilets and areas that are not used very often where the lights would be left on all day wasting power.
- Fluorescent tube and Starter Replacements: Fluorescent lighting degrades and dulls over time, tubes should be changed about every 2 years, with a complete relamp you will notice a big difference.
- Power points: Relocations due to alterations and new additions.
- Thermal Imaging: Can detect overheated connections or cables within a switchboard.
- Data and Phone outlets: Cables and outlets can be added to expand your business.
- Additional Data Patch Panels: Can be added for extra phone or data cabling if needed.
- Safety Switches Tested: With a 12 month maintenance scheduled program, you can keep a check on how safe your safety switches are.
- Emergency / Exit Testing: Should be done 6 monthly if you have a test block installed.
- New Shop Fitouts: If you plan on moving. adding or starting a business, Power, Data and Phone can be done to your requirements.
- Mains Cable Upgrades: Can be achieved if you need to expand the amount of current to suit your needs.
- Power Points with USB charging: New power points can be installed and power points with USB charging can also be installed.
- Solar Power Installations: Can be very useful to lower your businesses power cost and can also act as a tax deduction.
- Aerial Service Line: Where underground is not an option, single phase and 3 phase overhead power line.
- Machine connections: Being 15amp, 20amp plug in, single phase or 3 phase plug in or hard wired can have a tailored solution to meet your requirements.
- Current Testing: Can give a definite and accurate reading in your switchboard.
- LED Screen Installations: Are fully engineered from small to large screens, boasting a very clear image and giving your business a leading edge in advertising.
- Surge Protection: Is a must and can be fitted in your switchboard in a high lightning strike area, also surge protected power boards are highly recommended for that added protection of sensitive electronics.
ALL CIRCUITS INCLUDING 32AMPS 3 PHASE AND LESS MUST HAVE SAFETY SWITCHES INSTALLED.
Commercial Electrician in Brisbane with Affordable rates and on time every time. Commercial machinery connected to 3 phase power in brisbane, Electrician in Brisbane along with Carol Park, Sumner Park, Coopers Plains, Acacia Ridge. On time brisbane electrician. Brisbane electrical commercial services
Brisbane Commercial Electrician and Electrical Services with a quick response to keep your business electrical down time to a minimum. Commercial switchboards installed and main cables upgraded, new machine installs and relocations.
Electrical Contractors Licence No 71364
Guaranteed Work for Piece of Mind