Brisbane Industrial Electrical Service
- New Machine Installations: New Circuits run to accomodate all types of machines, or the possible use of existing circuits.
- Existing Machine Relocation: Can be easily accomodated for.
- New Industrial Fit Outs: If you need a complete industrial fit out, call to arrange an onsite visit.
- Industrial Wiring: Additions and new cabling installed, connected and tested.
- New Sub Board Installations: Expand your power capablities if more power is needed in another location of your premise.
- Current Testing: To check current draw on cabling a long with Thermal Imaging may find a potential problem.
- Exit / Emergency Testing: If you have an emergency test block installed in your premise, testing should be done 6 monthly.
- Fault Finding: Breakdowns can happen at the most inconvenient time.
- 3 Phase Installations: Hardwired or pluggable.
- Photoelectric Cells: Can be useful in saving power in areas that are not used often or were lights could be turned off.
- Thermal Image Switchboard Scanning: Can determine overheating in cables or connections.
- Aerial Service: Where underground cabling is not an option.
Brisbane Industrial Electrician cabling large machinery, 3 phase wiring and small machinery connections. Brisbane electrical Industrial shed wiring, lighting Led Hibays. Brisbane electrician industrial works electrical fault finding. Industrial electrical switchboards. Industrial electrical work, affordable rates an on time. After hours electrical Industrial switchboard shutdowns Brisbane.
Electrical Contractors Licence No 71364
Guaranteed Work for Peace of Mind